Pick #16: Derrick Morgan, DE, Georgia Tech

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CKTitan, Apr 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Does anybody know how many bench-press reps Derrick Morgan did? I can't find it anywhere online.

2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

jason jones will def start over haye

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm just messin' around. I wouldn't know how he's a thug. I barely even know anything about him... just talkin' out of my @ss... but I do believe he'll be a guy with character problems.

4. Titan_Cam

Titan_Cam Camp Fodder

5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

jason jones will def start over haye

6. Carp

Carp Starter

Britt is a better receiver than Nicks, though Nicks can also return kicks. Morgan is the best overall DE in the draft. That's all I need to know.

7. Carp

Carp Starter

Because he's a troll.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Carp

Carp Starter

Because WR isn't a big need right now. Britt is very good and very promising.

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Great pick.

I'm not interested in all this crap about how Morgan has already reached his maximum potential.

He's a bonafide 1st rnd worthy player who can come in and contribute from day 1.

He's a no frills Jared Allen,John Abraham style meat and potatoes DE. He'll get it done week in week out for years to come and not bitch about double teams.

Peppers,Kearse Pierre Paul are boom bust type of DE's. The athletic phenom DE's are historically unreliable and injury prone.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Nope.

I said he was the most complete running back in the 08 draft.

And as usual- people here blew it out of proportion. It's not as if he has any sort of chance to prove me right or wrong anyway, being behind 2 other good backs.

but he has been pretty impressive in the time given.

Find the quotes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar