Pick #24: Chris Johnson, RB, ECU

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: With the 24th pick of the 2008 NFL Draft, the Tennessee Titans have selected Chris Johnson, RB, East Carolina State. From NFL.com: Johnson has a compact frame with good overall muscle tone, thick chest, broad shoulders, tapered thighs and legs and room on his frame to carry at least another 10 pounds of bulk without having it affect his explosive quickness...Efficient route runner whose speed makes him a valid deep threat when lining up wide...Shows good athletic agility and vision, doing a nice job of planting and driving to reach the cutback lanes, showing excellent lateral movement and explosion...Has a superb vertical burst, staying low in his pads while showing crisp hip snap with his lateral change of direction...

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I hate this pick more than Chris Henry.

3. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

What the hell?

4. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

I've thought all along Lenfat wasn't going to be the feature back of this team. Wow..I'm shocked with this pick though..

5. DRAY

DRAY Camp Fodder

How many running backs do we need? Have we already written off Henry?

6. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

ehh

7. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

im scared to watch the 2nd round

8. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

:wall:

Every receiver available to pick and choose and we get another RB.

We will never win the division running the ball. I agree with Steve Young...this division is building passing offenses all around us and we remain focused on choosing an RB???

I don't get it.

9. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Yes Henry sucks. All that speed and the guy runs side to side..please.

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

How you do fix a reach pick in 07? Reach again in 08.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar