Pick #24: Chris Johnson, RB, ECU

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titans2002

titans2002 Camp Fodder

Omar Cuff Sleeper

Delaware RB/KR Omar Cuff - After a stellar senior season including rushing for an amazing 7 touchdowns versus William & Mary watch for this stick of dynamite in the NFL. Cuff (5-9 7/8, 195) amassed 4,363 rushing yards and a school-record 73 total touchdowns as Blue Hen and at his recent Pro Day he ran the forty in 4.55 seconds, had a 34-inch vertical jump, 10-foot, 1-inch long jump, 4.12 short shuttle, 6.86 cone drill, and 16 reps at 225.

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Dude from Delaware sounds amazing. Look out C. Henry...your job may be gone.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'm telling you guys - Cuff is better than Henry. He fights hard for yards and doesnt go down easy.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Home run hitter?

There is no coorelation between being a good back in the nfl and 40 time. None!

5. jose7

jose7 Camp Fodder

What about a correlation between a good back in college and being a good back in the nfl?

6. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

I read somewhere he's an upright runner that had injury concerns because of the hits he takes.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Thats why you, him and 50% of any random people are all in the NFL right. :rolleyes:

Such knowledge goes to waste.

By the way, how did you mock predictions go Mr expert?

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

My predictions made for a better draft than the actual draft by the Titans.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Based on what? You don't know how any of them will turn out in the pros. That is what I am getting at.

Something you experts are too stubborn or too stupid to understand.

10. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Some have compared Johnson to Reggie Bush. He had the fastest 40-yard dash at the combine at 4.24 seconds. He's most effective in packages where you split him out wide or get him in space because of his tremendous speed. He'll be a compliment to the power-rushing style of LenDale White in Tennessee. I don't know why we hating on this guy he has the skills, no one picked up a wide out on the first round either they were to many questions on injuries etc,etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar