Pick #24: Chris Johnson, RB, ECU

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Well put!

2. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

I agree and like i said in the other thread, lets see what he can do for us before we bury him. I think he's gonna be responsible for a fair few big plays this year.

3. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Yeah, I felt a little lesser as a person for posting a Bongo update (but I did use the always handy "FWIW" preface in a lame attempt to distance myself from my own post... I even underlined it for emphasis) :clown:

4. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

He'll be the second round pick. I threw up in my mouth a little when I heard Chris Johnson. Ok, I'm now with those who think Reinfelt is an idiot.

5. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Mike & Jeff wants speed, playmakers and people who can score TDs. Currently they are 1 for 1 in this draft

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I love Chris Johnson, but not here. Mike Reinfeldt amazes me with his stupidity.

This pick basically admitted he made a mistake reaching on Henry last year, while making the same mistake AGAIN by reaching on the same type of back. You don't draft such big risks in round 1.
    MR is braindead.

Where's gunny to take up for him?

7. Titans256

Titans256 Starter

The more I research this guy, the more I like him. We definitely could've done much, much WORSE than him.

See: Jacksonville Jaguars.

And there are still a few good WR's available. The best one is CHAD JOHNSON.

8. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Don't be so sure about that. Maybe Heimerdinger is employing the wishbone.

9. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Again...we have to be a threat to score TDs in the air in this division or we will sink to the bottom. The Texans are going to slide by us if we are not careful. Jax already is better and Indy..well..they are Indy still.

McCareins is not the answer to our passing game.

10. ECUpirate

ECUpirate Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar