Pick #24: Chris Johnson, RB, ECU

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

This is bull we had a chance at any WR or Merling/Groves. Johnson could do the same job as Slaton. A change of pace RB. Reinfeldt and the rest of the FO are stupid because of this pick.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Im enough of an optimist to believe, yes it can work. He'll catch a lot out of the backfield. Maybe he'll be a gamebreaker return man.

BUT IT WAS A ****ING REACH PICK IN A POSITION THAT IS NOT A NEED!

I'm very pissed. MR needs to salvage this draft with the 2nd and 3rd round picks.

At least Houston made a reach pick, and jacksonville made a crazy trade, so we aren't the only idiots in the AFC South, just the biggest ones.

3. Titans256

Titans256 Starter

Of course he's not, but we only done with the first round.

Give it time...(I'm trying to maintain some form of optimism here...)

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Nothing wrong with Johnson as a player,just not worth our #1 pick when a bigger need could have been filled with a D lineman or a WR.

5. NoDak Titan

NoDak Titan Camp Fodder

I'm sick and tired of all these reaches, just pick a damn receiver already!! Vince is probably bonging a beer or two about now!! Can MR right now!!

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Unfortunately, he may have to be. :rolleyes:

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

This what we can do: Trade our 3rd and 4th for a 2nd. Then trade another 4th and our current 2nd to move up a few spots. So now we can draft Limas Sweed early in the 2nd and Pat Sims with the other 2nd.

8. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

i jus checked it out too....can you say fast

9. ECUpirate

ECUpirate Guest

you guys will not be disappointed with Chris.

10. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I like it!! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar