Pick #241 of the 2017 NFL Draft: RB Khalfani Muhammad, California

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Weems got a $275,000 signing bonus on a two-year deal. That isn't a lot so him making the final 53 is far from guaranteed.

But there's also no guarantee any of the rookies will be better. It'll be one of those things they'll rotate all through the preseason and should be interesting.

Looks like he also covers which adds to his value. He's 31 so I think he'd have to clearly outplay the rookies to have a shot.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Hopefully this guy doesn't do his Darren Sproles impersonation....

3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Wouldn't that be a good thing?

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Broken Arrow

I'm talking falling the line of injury history -- those Philly backs tho haha

5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Oh ok, I'd take Sproles production though

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Broken Arrow

I won't argue with that at all - could use the same example for Mariota, I'd like him to have Romo's production ---- just not injury history lol

7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I hoping for a Brady-like career...f Tom

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Khalfani "Rocket Smurf" Muhammad.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Adoree was fielding punts at mini camp. I wonder if we plan on having Muhammad field kickoffs. Its arguably the more dangerous of the two positions and they both have elite level return skills. He kinda looks dope at it. Remember when we had Mcluster, Andrews and Mcbride fielding kicks? Bwahahahahahahha!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar