Pick #3: Texas QB Vince Young

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I think we just got those offensive weapons that we need to go with that House of Pain defense that I think has finally resurfaced.
    Welcome Vince and LenDale.
    More will follow tomorrow.
    FO...............great trade!

2. I am officially on the Vince Young bandwaggon, I CAN NOT wait for camp,pre-season....hope mac restructures his $,back and happy...this has been a great day in Titanland, lets keep it going,more smart draft picks and FO's......Life is good......!!!!!

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Whew! There's no Hollywood in Nashville.

What a great pick. Vince was awesome on the Titans Radio network this afternoon. REALLY down to earth- no BS.

4. Bustahorn

Bustahorn Camp Fodder

I'm happy to see the love for Vince over here. I have been a Longhorns fan for thirty years and haven't watched pro ball since Earl Campbell retired. I am now a Tennessee Titans fan. Vince is the real deal. And ya'll got the best USC RB also! LenDale freakin' White! My goodness it should be quite a show.

5. Tman

Tman Camp Fodder

Hey guys, a Texas Longhorn & now a Titan fan because the Houston Texans are frigging idiots, here. I have watched Vince Young (I guess he wants to be Vincent now) play for 3 years here in Austin. Yes, I did go to the Rose Bowl too and Texas vs USC was the best daym game I have ever been to in my life! :)) Forget Bush, yall are getting the best college player ever, handsdown. VY is something special and he is a winner. I do find it ironic White is now his teammate. If USC would have held on to win the game, he would have been the MVP. Anyway, get ready for a fun ride and get ready to feel the Vince vibe. BTW,, a bunch of Texas people will be in Houston 12/10/06 and will be cheering for the Titans! HOOK'EM! :nana3:

6. Troupe4Prez

Troupe4Prez Guest

AHHH so the trickle down of Young fans has begun, thanks for coming over to the light guys. Its good to see Vince bringing TN back to the nations attention!

7. tyrant539

tyrant539 Guest

Hell Yes!!!! Vince And Lendale It Doesn't Get Better Than This!!!!!!!!

8. maximus

maximus Starter

Shoot, I just made a new thread about this. Oops

9. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

This offseason has been amazing ... Thorton, Givens, Hope, Mawae, Young, White and many more to come... I see the rebuilding phase starting it's decent towards production!!!

Awesome to See New Titans Fans...

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I can actually live with an 8-8 season now. With Vince and LenDale I feel as though we got our studs. No more need for low picks. We can pick up decent players with middle picks next year to fill out. Still think we are a 4-6 win team, but I could live with a mediocre year now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar