Pick 3

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, May 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, it is the most important position on the field. And VY has been anything but a Super Bowl QB so far...

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Jared Allen
    Antonio Cromartie
    Reggie Wayne

That would make our Defense unstoppable.Wayne is all that our Offense needs IMO.

3. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I'm not surprised (I chose Brady after all)... just wish VY would read this; light a little fire under his butt. :grrhee:

Honestly a little surprised at the Reggie Wayne love (given the choice of any wideout... Wayne?). I"m not saying the guy isn't good... but again given the choice of anyone?... just not feeling it.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I watched Wayne & the Colts a lot last season.

Without Harrison, defenses had more freedom to focus on Wayne. It didn't work,the guy was unstoppable,over the middle in traffic,underneath,posts. You name it he did it taking a lot of hard hits on the way.

He has elite skills but with a blue collar work ethic & seemingly no ego.

It was either Wayne & Fitzgerald for me at #1 WR.

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Moss ,too much of a finesse WR for me. He would sulk with VY at QB.

Steve Smith blew hot & cold last year.Unlike Wayne he can be shut out of a game if a D focus' on him.

TO, way too many drops,too many issues.

Ocho, unknown quantity as a true #1. Whosyourmomma makes him a better player.

Roy Williams,another streaky WR who can blow hot & cold.

Boldin, a bit like Ocho. Fitzgerald is the better player in Arizona.

My solid gold,deliver every time WR list.

Wayne
    Fitzgerald
    Braylon Edwards
    Tory Holt
    Plaxxico Burress
    Andre Johnson
    Hines Ward

6. Meh... He'd probably just pout...

7. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Pat Williams & Jared Allen (Hows THAT for a D-line?)
    Fitzgerald

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  8. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Of course he did. He had 4 different QBs, one of which was a car wreck, and My Grandpa Vinny. He DeSean Foster starting at RB and a offensive line that was often offensive. He was the only true WR, and the only weapon, and got relentlessly double and triple teamed. No way anyone produces in that situation.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

If they don't score we can't lose..

Clements, pat williams, patrick willis..........

Willis led the nfl in tackles last year. Having a guy like him or ryans playing behind 2 stud Dts would be sick!

10. Clements? Over Bailey? C'mon...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar