Pick #45: USC RB LenDale White

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Height: 6-0Weight: 23840 Speed: 4.49 (est)The Tennessee Titans traded pick #39 of the second round to the Philadelphia Eagles in exchange for pick #45 which was used on USC RB LenDale White. The Titans gained pick #116 in the fourth round for the trade. White was anticipated to be taken at some point of the first round but a poor Pro Day and a hamstring injury which prevented him from running the 40 created a Draft Day slide for the All-Conference, All-American from last season who shared running duties with Heisman winner Reggie Bush.

http://www.gotitans.com/artman/publish/article_001429.shtml

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. SARGO127

SARGO127 Starter

Awsome! Welcome Lendale!

3. TitanFanBudMan

TitanFanBudMan Professor

I think this is an awesome pick. With a little luck, ok a lot of luck, this is the next Earl Campbell!!!!!!

4. fltitan

fltitan Guest

Maybe the 2nd best running back in the draft and finally someone who can get the 3rd and 4th down short yardage. Coach Chow knows this guy and his work ethic and how to use him. Great day for the Titans so far. Maybe package 1 of our current rbs with Sirmon and pick up a 3rd round pick even if we had to throw one of our fourth round picks. Thats dreaming I know but who would have thought we could have VY and White in the same backfield WOW. We need to find a way to get a mlb and add to defense. With the FA pickups and the draft this will be a different team this year and maybe enough to keep Steve. Great job again Reese, Coach Fisher and all the rest.

5. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Great pick!!!!!!!!!! I never would have thought we would have gotten White and Young and traded down in the 2nd for white. Great day 1. I hope we can trade back into the third round great players still on the board!

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

This is a great reply I dragged back fom Philly.:ha:

7. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

PLUS a 4th rounder. I never would have thought LenDale would be here this late in the draft.
    Henry & Chris, please take notice. There isn't alot of room on that roster!

8. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I would suggest he get in shape first or he might be the odd man out...

9. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

He had an injured hammy. How easy is it to do cardio or work your lower body with a dinged leg?

10. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I just hope he is not an attitude problem... Hello Adam... Does anyone know how he is?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar