Pick #45: USC RB LenDale White

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

LenDale was said to be the drafts best 'POWER' back available. I think we made a good pick with him.

2. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

interview up at titansonline.

"31-team chip on my shoulder". I think it helps having norm chow here..

3. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

The only attitude I have seen so far has been an attitude that he wants to make every team that passed him by sorry for it...I like that!

4. TitanicDane

TitanicDane Boozer extraordinaire

man, just made it to a computer....i'm baffeled, i havent been this excited about a titans draft in a long time...
    But then again, the brewsky in my hand might be clouding my judgement :whoop:

5. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I like the idea of him in our backfield, but I am not sure that is what we needed.

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

we all knew a top RB was a consideration. I think we answered that question - new Steve and Eddie on day one - now White needs to get in Eddie shape

7. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

In some ways Fisher said that he was the best player on the board and that they couldn't pass him up.
    He's a POWER back. Just what we need for that Red Zone that has been screwing us up for the last 3 years!

8. Smitty46953

Smitty46953 Starter

Great Pick...Great Draft so far for Titans...I really wanted White as a Colt at #30 ...I have been saying at Coltsfreaks that White will be best RB in the long run from this years draft!!!

9. I agree with fitantitans point on how we need a back to power into the endzone and score vital TD's

This now leaves us with lots of questions: What do we do with Brown and Henry? Does Brown still start? Do we release Nash or Payton? Is Henry not gonna be as useful now we have Lendale?, and many more........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar