Pick #54: Jason Jones, DE, Eastern Michigan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Nah you just cry and moan because every poster isn't saying, "yay what a great pick. Obviously the front office knows what they are doing, why should I question them? It's not like any front office in history has ever done anything less than have an amazing draft. Yay Titans."

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Did I ever say it was a great pick?

No I didn't. I don't label guys just drafted as busts.

You can live in ignorant summations all you want. I'm not judging a guy, nor am I crying or moaning about a pick that I've never seen play for the Titans.

3. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

Will you please shut up already, once again you are not god. We come on here to voice OUR OPINIONS, as you are so stupidly doing right now. Shut up seriously you think your Mr know it all and by reading your posts you are mr stupid *****

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I like the pick of Jason Jones. The last 2 picks really hurt for me with Groves then Sweed. That and Mendenhall was 1 pick away.

5. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Wow... Guy rains on your pity party and you guys blow him up. nice.

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Good stuff. Some may say it's a bit of a reach (debatable, but some more respected draft sites had him going around this point), but there's no other reason not to like this pick.

7. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

just because chris johnson has speed doesnt make himm all star material... and in case u havent noticed this johnson guy is the same player as chris henry

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

no 2 people are the same.

Henry has speed but he doesnt see the field or make the same moves as CJ. that can make or break a player.

We need to give CJ a chance people we call him Henry. for all we know Henry could be scared to get hit or he thinks about women while he's running.

9. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

They are not the same player at all. One actually produced in college, and runs with vision.

Chris Johnson vs. Chris Henry

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

lol @ people saying CH and CJ are the same.

- Chris Henry is fast.
    - Chris Johnson is faster.

- Chris Henry couldn't be a starter in college.
    - Chris Johnson lead the entire NCAA in all purpose yards in college.

- Chris Henry trips over his own feet.
    - Chris Johnson can make someone trip over their own feet.

- Chris Henry has no patience behind the offensive line.
    - Chris Johnson has just enough, to where as soon as he sees the crease, he hits it.

- Chris Henry runs with his eyes closed.
    - Chris Johnson doesn't have great vision, but he has good vision. He's very, very good at finding lanes to use his quickness to burst through. He can spot a trail in the defense very well, and exploit it due to his speed.

- Chris Henry is worthless on special teams.
    - Chris Johnson can be a very solid, possibly great returner. He's faster than Devin Hester, and with good blocking, who knows. He looks just as good on return duty as Pacman did in college. It wasn't til the NFL that Pacman exploded as a returner (using his agility to it's fullest)

- Chris Henry doesn't scare anyone.
    - Chris Johnson will draw many eyes from the defense.

- Chris Henry can't catch out of the backfield.
    - Chris Johnson has great hands, and can even line up as a WR.

Basically, the similarities are:

They're black, fast, and have braids. Other than that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar