Pick #76 of the 2017 NFL Draft: WR Taywan Taylor, Western Kentucky

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

more yours

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Tajae so bad we're signing new WR's in june

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

who?

4. JCBRAVE

none other than the infamous MeKale McKay

5. kenny

kenny Starter

I'm just glad we did not draft Williams. He is sitting on the side line watching practices until after TC according to most reports. It has even been mentioned he may start the season on PUP. He has a herniated disc in his lower back. I do not know how it compares; but my wife just had surgery last year to repair a herniated disc in her neck. She is still not 100% over the surgery. She is not a high profile athlete. However, before the surgery she was very active. She ran the Titans' 5k with me every year. She was not able to do so this year.

I am sure he will have better surgeons, the best money can buy. However, it is not something most people take lightly. It kept Manning out for several games. I am very curious as to how Williams will recover. Especially with his recent neck injury not being too far in the past.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

he played the whole 2016 season after the neck injury, seems like youre worried about that injury for nothing

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

JC- you're trying way too hard to be contrarian here.

And Taylor is faster than Sharpe- however, Taylor can't run HALF the crisp routes that Sharpe can- which is more important.

DGB could run in a straight line. TT falls over anytime he cuts.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Taylor is one of the best route runners in this class, and actually has the athleticism to separate from CBs.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Isn't half as crisp in his routes as Sharpe.

And has balance issues. He's a straight line threat in the NFL and not much else at this point.

10. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Fastest 3 cone time, which is literally the opposite of running in a straight line.

But keep sharing your expertise with us. I think it's cute.

• LOL LOL x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar