Pick #76 of the 2017 NFL Draft: WR Taywan Taylor, Western Kentucky

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

why cant Sharpe & Taylor both be good?

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Sharpe obviously doesn't think he's very good if he beats up guys who say he will get less playing time. If he doesn't believe in himself, how are we supposed to?

3. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

I love how Noone has posted clips of him sliding and slipping around. Since he does it ALL THE TIME ermagherd!

4. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

It's the dumbest thing anyone could knock a player for. Wright didn't suck because he slipped on occasion. Nor would Taylor slipping a few times over the span of a regular season have any impact whatsoever on his production or the success on a team. Besides, running an elite 3 cone drill time and showing his change of direction ability takes an extraordinary amount of balance. Shows that members on here are pessimistic because they are used to watching a bunch of trash.

5. rekirts

rekirts Starter

That little 'hop step' he starts off half of his routes with is triggering. Literally kills me to see cause thats not a thing you can do in the NFL. Seen in the first gif

but I still like the pick, I think we overhyping him big time though if we think hes already better then Sharpe.

6. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Is that all he said and is that all he did? Could there be more to what happened? I will first stick with my Titans' players before I jump to the conclusion some drunk in a bar was being a great guy and got beat up for it.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

You're just as bad as the people knocking him for tripping early in a game against the #1 defense in the nation. He has athletic attributes that Sharpe does not. Faster, much quicker, and actually built like an NFL player. Lit up SEC competition. But he hop steps on one play. Terrible pick.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. rekirts

rekirts Starter

9. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Bama game- 59 yards on a flea flicker.
    Lol yea the hop when the cb is in off coverage is basically a no no.

I'd be surprised to see it from him as a Titan. He'd be getting railed in practice for that **** much less a live game lol

10. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Like I don't even know what to call it. I know theres a 'false step' but his is so much more exaggerated then normal false steps. loss of a word to call it

Yea coaches should be able to fix it though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar