Pick #77: Damian Williams, WR, USC

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

You beat me to it. I was going to ask that exact question. Maybe they like him better than they did Kenny last year?

I'm actually more excited about this pick than our #1. Glad he can return as well. But usually, aren't the best returners a little bit shorter with smaller strides? I think that a returner being smaller is actually an advantage because there's not as much of them to grab to bring down. Usually the smaller guys are more elusive as well, but Damian did return 2 for scores last year.

2. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

We need a returner, but if he is good enough to be a #1 WR i rather replace Gage with him. no point in getting him hurt on returns if he is a baller at WR.

4. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

+100
    He easy could take nate's or gages spot.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

6. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

I showed that vid to my wife, and she immediately said that she wants his jersey. At least I HOPE she said jersey ;)

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Fisher wanted to trade up! :ha: Keep the coach out of the draft room.

8. BigHerm

BigHerm wooooooooo wooooooooo

i learned my lesson from watching highlight videos. they had me convinced Paul Williams was going to be a monster lol.

Lets see what this kid can do in the nfl. I wouldve preferred a speedier returner but hes a titan so ill cheer for him.

9. Spartacus

Spartacus Camp Fodder

I actually think the comments about his ability may have been uttered to motivate Britt who Fisher called out as being "very, very inconsistent".

10. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Especially Nate, who was handed the spot by default, and seemed to do everything he could to lose it...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar