Pick a player... any player.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PitBull, Mar 23, 2007.

?
  1. Chad Johnson

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  2. Antonio Gates

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. Shawne Merriman

6 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. LaDainian Tomlinson

28 vote(s)
    66.7%
  5. Maurice Jones Drew

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Yea, best running back ever, who wants him???

2. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Lets see, you can give a fifth round pick for arguably the best running back in the history of the league, I don't even care who the other options are or who I have on my team, I'm taking LT.

3. Morph

Morph Revolution

I would have to go with LT. Could you imagine our total rushing yards a season with VY and LT going at it?! :shocked:

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

We would have well over 3000 rushing yards with VY and LT

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Although i'd prefer a solid TE.. if i had to choose between Maurice Jones Drew and LT, i'd probably go with MJD..

LT is probably one of the best (if not best) player in the league, and i agree he would be a great contributor, but i'm not sure if i'd pick him over 21 yr old Maurice Jones Drew. Here's a guy who could be a future LT for another 8-10 years and has a lot to prove in terms of being an excellent short yardage receiver thus being a double threat as a rusher and receiver.

The offense that would work best with VY is one that grinds itself for a handful of yards each and every play, and trading for or drafting a quality WR would probably not be the best option for this franchise. What we need is an excellent double threat RB who'll be able to catch and run as well as an excellent TE and FB to give options for short gains.

Building an offense using that scheme will definitely make us one of the top offenses in the league while almost guaranteeing us the lowest interceptions and highest time of possession. Balance that off with an excellent defense who'll be able to stop the opp atleast 2 or 3 times on any given gameday, and we'd be set to control a game instead of trying to catch up as was true in almost every game in 06.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Oh how sweet this would be...

[​IMG]

7. Sledge

Sledge Guest

maybe LT would light up the O, but we have Vince. LT can score, but can he play D? I think our pressing need is D, and Merriman is a beast who would make our secondary look a lot better...

8. Sledge

Sledge Guest

uh, ok, maybe I'll change my mind after seeing this... lol

9. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

thats crazy^^

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Yeah he looks nice in a Titan uni. Even if it is Samari Rolle's from 03 :evil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar