Pick a team on the schedule and find a weakness

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rodgev, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

49ers - I agree with a lot of other posters that think Kaep could be in for a down year. We have seen time and time again where a young athletic QB comes in and does really well by running a lot or using some gimmick system (VY, Tebow, wildcat offense), but given an offseason of film study, DCs can usually find a way to stop it. Then those same players are suddenly not as dynamic when they are forced to run a traditional NFL offense. Not saying that guys like Kaep, Wilson, or RG3 won't be successful in the NFL, but I'm not on the band wagon yet. I'm still in a 'wait and see mode' ... So yes, I think that could be a weakness of the 49ers

Also, We have some guys on the team that have some experience with Kaep/49ers offense. Walker might be able to provide some insight into how the offense is run, and what might work against it. Pollard also just faced them in the SB (and beat them), so he has already had a 1st hand look at how they operate and what does/doesn't work against them.

We also have some very fast LBs that could mitigate any running by the QB (Zach Brown and Gooden)

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Lol, you're right. We can't all like the fatty fat pigs you guys like in the south. We don't have a surplus of gravy and aren't able to hook our women up to an gravy IV. Would you like me to show you a geographical make that confirms the south has the most obese people per capita out any another region in the U.S.?

j/k Women from the south a beautiful just like women from every other part of the world.

3. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

SEA - I see their weakness similar to the 49ers ... teams now have tape on them.

Also it looks like the whole team was taking PEDs, so take those away and we might see a drop in production from the individual players

4. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Wow, great points on Pollard and Walker, never even thought of that.

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

We already had a conversation on the Tom Hardy trap thread about types of girls we like. Had to do it to save the homoness of the thread. I like Asian girls, Tennessy XO likes black girls, Scarecrow and GeronimoJackson like emo girls as long as they are not cutters, Fry likes Mediterranean girls and Titans Eternal likes anything with a warm hole.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

One time I heard he microwaved a banana, he was mad at his vacuum that day.

7. The Hammer

Not a watermelon?

8. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I like all different kinds of women as long as they are good looking. Never really understood really picky dudes, they must be low on testosterone or something. If nothing but a supermodel does it for you, go get your package checked out.

9. The Hammer

Not just about looks.

10. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Oh I know. I'm talking specifically about physical attraction. Personality is much more important for a good relationship.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar