Picking Locker over Kaepernick, biggest mistake this Titans ever made

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Feb 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

TST, do you honestly believe Kap would look this good on our dysfunctional team? lol

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

The Niners have drafted very well and assembled one hell of a coaching staff. If you think it boils down to Kaepernik vs Locker I think it's safe to say you're not playing with a full deck.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Kaep ran 6 plays under center. 4 of which were set up to throw from, two of those he ran. He saw zone defense almost all night. Any time ravens played man or didnt contain, he took off running... It's a great way to give him vanilla defenses and easy reads. It works for him.

Crying and saying we screwed up doesn't fix anything however. So high five on being bitter bro.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I'm not so sure. Bad shoulder aside, Jake Locker makes a lot of bad decisions. He has all the physical tools, I don't dispute that. But it's his awareness and decision-making that scares me.

5. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Behind our OLine Kaep would not be as successful as he is behind one of the best Olines in pro football.

For that matter, Tom Brady and Peyton Manning would also suck it up behind our OLine.

We had to have had the worst OLine in the history of football this season.

6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I believe Kaepernick will be great, but he's currently a one-read player who is amazing when he gets the perfect play call (which is very often, considering how good the SF coaches are) and not so great when the play doesn't go exactly as planned or he sees a defense he didn't expect.

Let's not make the guy out to be a Hall of Famer yet.

7. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Exactly. He doesn't anticipate anything. Great against a zone defense that he can read quickly and wait for a guy to get open. He does have a good arm and accurate but you take him from that system in sf and it exposes his problems.

8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I bet you guys anything that Kaepernick wouldn't be a household name if he were playing in Nashville.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

lol Kaep would suck here and we also don't have Harbaugh here either

10. SATitan

SATitan Starter

Pretty sure the biggest mistake was picking Vince Young period...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar