PICKS: Week 2

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Sep 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

These are all the Week 2 Games.... Bolded teams are the winners.

Carolina Panthers at Atlanta Falcons
    Delhomme will probably have multiple turnovers, Turner will rebound and has a nice week. Falcons by 14

Minnesota Vikings at Detroit Lions
    AP dominated the Browns defense and now he has the Lions... Plus Brees dropped 6 Passing TDs against these guys, Favre might have a good day. Vikings by 27

Cincinnati Bengals at Green Bay Packers
    Bengals just are not good and the Pack will take it too them, can't wait to see OchoCinco do the Lambeau Leap!!! Packers by 13

Oakland Raiders at Kansas City Chiefs
    This will be a close game, Raiders took it too the Chargers but still got a L, look for McFadden to have a good game. Raiders by 17

New England Patriots at New York Jets
    *UPSET ALERT* Brady had a rough game against the Bills and is still working out the kinks, Jets defense is alot stronger than the Bills and with Rex they'll be blitzing like crazy. Sanchez has to be solid, Jets by 3 in OT.

New Orleans Saints at Philadelphia Eagles
    No McNabb is bad, Saints and Eagles will both score 30+. Brees destroyed the Lions secondary but the Eagles actually have a defense. Look for the Eagles to have a good run game w/o McNabb and sneak a close one, Eagles by 10.

St. Louis Rams at Washington Redskins
    The Rams.... they suck. Redskins will win by 21.

Arizona Cardinals at Jacksonville Jaguars
    Cardinals had a rough first game, but they are still a strong team. The Jaguars don't have enough to stop Fitz and Boldin... Cardinals by 10.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Buffalo Bills
    Bills almost got the Patriots, T.O. will have a nice game going and will pull off a W for the Bills, Bills by 6.

Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers
    The 49ers will run gore and run gore some more, they are trying to look good so they can just get Crabtree signed. 49ers by 13.

Pittsburgh Steelers at Chicago Bears
    Cutler will respond but the Steelers will just be too good. Urlacher is out too which is horrible. The Steelers will win by 10 but Cutler will do decent.

Baltimore Ravens at San Diego Chargers
    The Chargers nearly lost to the Raiders and the Ravens are much better. Ravens will win a close one in OT by 3.

Cleveland Browns at Denver Broncos
    The Broncos don't have a defense which is exactly what Brady Quinn needs, look for the Browns to win by 9.

New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys
    This will be a very good game, I think the Cowboy just have too much. Romo is still good w/o T.O. and they have 3 RBs who can all do good. Plus it's the first game in the new stadium and they will make ole Jonesy proud. Boys by 7.

Indianapolis Colts at Miami Dolphins
    Manning vs the Dolphins secondary = Win for Colts. The Colts are going to pass all over the Dolphis and win by 21.

Houston Texans at Tennessee Titans
    Titans of courseee!!!! With that impressive loss against the Steelers look for CJ to run wild against the Texans. Plus Finny will hold Andre enough to get a win. The passing game should do ok and look for Britt to do well again. The defense will get some sacks and some picks like usuall. I have Titans by 17.

2. rastamon

rastamon Camp Fodder

agreed. though my sleeper picks would be: broncos and saints

3. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Yep. CJ will run wild against them. BUT, on the flipside, we have to ensure that Slaton doesn't run wild against us as well.

4. latiger12

latiger12 Camp Fodder

I would not consider one of the best offenses in the league a sleeper pick. Saints win that game without McNabb

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Jags, Broncos, Saints, Pats, Chargers, Giants, and Seahawks will win.

6. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Carolina Panthers at Atlanta Falcons
    Identity & Theft will put up big numbers and lead Car to a W

Minnesota Vikings at Detroit Lions
    This is a no brainer

Cincinnati Bengals at Green Bay Packers
    Look for Ocho to bounce back along with the Bengals offense.
    Oakland Raiders at Kansas City Chiefs

New England Patriots at New York Jets
    I think the Jets come up big amd ride momentum from last weeks win to a 2nd straight win.
    New Orleans Saints at Philadelphia Eagles

St. Louis Rams at Washington Redskins

Arizona Cardinals at Jacksonville Jaguars
    Warner had a rough start but when you have Boldin and Fitgerald on your offense, you can bet a swift comeback.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Buffalo Bills
    The Bills gave up a big W against the Pats but dominated most of the game. Feed the ball to T.O. is their number one priority.

Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers

Pittsburgh Steelers at Chicago Bears

Baltimore Ravens at San Diego Chargers

Cleveland Browns at Denver Broncos

New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys
    The boys seem to be back on their game.

Indianapolis Colts at Miami Dolphins

Houston Texans at Tennessee Titans
    11-3 vs Hou will become 12-3, period.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Fine...

Since you guys' picks are horrible (no offense ;) ), I'll post mine.

Texans @ Titans (Titans)
    Saints @ Eagles (Saints) - No McNabb vs. the best offense in the NFL? Why are people actually picking the Eagles???
    Cardinals @ Jags (Jags) - Upset of the week. The Cards were 3-7 outside their division last season. Pathetic. Warner looked pathetic. Their whole team looked pathetic. The Jags actually looked okay. MJD will destroy them and Rasheen Mathis will be able to contain Fitz.
    Raiders @ Chiefs (Raiders)
    Bengals @ Packers (Packers)
    Vikings @ Lions (Vikings)
    Rams @ Redskins (Redskins)
    Patriots @ Jets (Patriots) - Yea, the Pats are overrated, but let's not forget who Sanchez went up against last week... THE TEXANS! I think this game could be close, but realize one thing people... Sanchez has to play twice as good as last week against a legit team for them to be able to win.
    Panthers @ Falcons (Falcons) - Panthers suck. In fact, they're pathetic. Delhomme is one of the worst starting QBs in the league, yet the Panthers organization deemed it necessary to pay him big bucks. Idiots. I lol'd when I saw that contract. Anyone in their right mind should have known he's close to being done. Put 8 or 9 in the box, double cover Steve Smith. You win.
    Bucs @ Bills (Bills)
    Seahawks @ 49ers (Seahawks)
    Ravens @ Chargers (Chargers)
    Steelers @ Bears (Steelers)
    Browns @ Broncos (Broncos)
    Giants @ Cowboys (Giants)
    Colts @ Dolphins (Colts)

8. Titans&SkinsFan

Titans&SkinsFan The future is wearing #10

the same sucky Rams that beat the Redskins last year...

9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Especially the Saints.

And, we had better get off to a good start tomorrow, or we could be in trouble.

10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Atlanta Falcons

Detroit Lions

Green Bay Packers

Kansas City Chiefs

New England Patriots

New Orleans Saints

Washington Redskins

Jacksonville Jaguars

Buffalo Bills

San Francisco 49ers

Pittsburgh Steelers

San Diego Chargers

Denver Broncos

Dallas Cowboys

Indianapolis Colts

Tennessee Titans

My picks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar