Piller is old, and slow....replacements?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by #90, Aug 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. super_titan

super_titan Camp Fodder

Or a trash can

2. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Pillar= revolving door. We should draft a OG to replace him.

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

this morning on 104.5 Mr Wycheck was saying how great the OL was doing. I kept wondering whose OL he was talking about

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Sometimes Wychek gets under my skin on the morning show.
    I loved him as a player, but I don't like the way he comes off in the mornings.

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

glad I am not the only one who feels that way. When he replaced Ryan on the radio broadcast I quit listening. Ryan called it like it was..Wycheck sucks up

6. Hoffa

Wychek was such a popular player, that it seems like people now are afraid to criticize him.

He sounds very, how to put it?, UNHUMBLE, I guess is the word to describe his attitude.

I disagree a lot with his opinions.

7. You mean we should have drafted an OG to replace him

8. Hoffa

Either is accurate.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Piller is not old!

Since when is 30 old for an offensive lineman? The guy hasn't had a significant injury to his lower body either. He should be in his prime as a player. Note that steve hutchinson the best guard in the league is only 18 months younger.

The interior of our line should be a major strong point of this team. We have three guys who average 10 years experience. I think by the time the season starts they will start playing better as a group. I also think that once they believe stewart can handle the RT position piller's days as a starter are numbered as bell will replace him.

Funny our team supposedly sucks because we are too young and now we can't block anyone because we are too old. One excuse after another.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Ryan vs wycheck...

Ryan was simply the best color guy i have ever listened to. Solid in every way and not some homer apologist or a cry baby either. For years i listened to bear broadcasts with wayne laravie, hub arkish and the former bear players of the month and i'll tell you they sucked. Keith and ryan were superior.

Listening to dick butkis do color was a laugh. All he would do was cheer lead and complain about every call against the bears.

Sorry, that's hub arkush not arkish. If you are wondering who in the hell hub arkush is he is the publisher of pro football weekly which is a fine mag and web-site..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar