Pitt or Indy - Who ya for?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nate42104, Nov 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Bought my first titans jersey of Jevon Kearse his rookie year and wore it every Sunday. When he left Tennessee i kept it in the back of my closet and never got rid of it. I've worn a Bulluck and Mcnair jersey(when he played) every Sunday ever since. When Jevon re-signed with Tennessee i brought it back out and wore it the 1st game he played and havent worn anything else on Sundays because we've been winning. We're 8-0 and this jersey that i bought in "99" is the same one that i wore every Sunday when Tennessee went to the Superbowl. You figure out the rest

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

If Indy beats Pitt I would actually feel more comfortable knowing that we do have a little more wiggle room in the AFC. If Indy can beat Pitt, we can too. Not that I don't think we can't beat them...but if the struggling Colts can pull out a win I'll feel better.

3. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

P.S. I'm totally fine with the picture...I've come to accept it. I was 12 years old when I watched that season, and thats when I fell in love with the Titans...I swore from then on that I would be a Titan fan for life. But I think that play shows what football is all about...things in football are always earned and never given...we were that close...we can earn our way back. I think we can his year.

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

This thread sucks ***..
    If we're fearing teams already we need not be making the playoffs..

Here's to a superbowl appearance and arm fisting every team that stands in our way. :beerbang:

5. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

I dont think any of us are fearing anyone. If we dont go undefeated, there's nothing wrong with pulling for a certain team to help us get the number 1 seed. I want us to stay undefeated, but i'm looking at the big picture

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

this is tennessee, no matter what there will be :beerbang:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar