Pittsburgh week 1

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rodgev, Aug 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rodgev

rodgev Starter

That line is end of last year Titans bad plus they are on their second or third string TE. If Gray/Williams turn up the heat we win this game. I am looking forward to seeing RuthlessRaper enjoying a steady diet of grass!

Titans 1-0

Yeah it's early but I just got my first taste of moonshine as a welcome to Tennessee!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I think they're going to have a decent season but I think we're going to beat them. I think we're going to be better than most on here think and feel we'll run the ball on them and get a few TD's and some field goals. I think our defense has a long way to go, but could be really good. We'll see what happens this coming game.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

As long as Mike Tomlin and Ben Rothlisberger are there, Ill never think we're suppose to win that game, but this year I like our chances.

Defense is the question, is ours any good..... If we are good on D, we win. If not, f**k!

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I can predict the outcome of this game in one sentence, and I guarantee I will be right...

We will either win or lose this game.

No ties, right Donovan?

5. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

We have to win either the Pittsburgh or San Diego games if we hope to make the playoffs. Starting off 0-3 will signify the end of our season and probably Munch's tenure here.

6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I am legit worried bout this game...they have a back up te and a backup rb starting that game due to injury....were gonna get destroyrd by those 2,

7. SuperFreak90

SuperFreak90 Starter

I think we beat Pittsburgh and San Diego.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Pittsburgh still has RB issues. Bell just got hurt, plus Redman & Dwyer are average at best. The middle of their offensive line has improved with DeCastro & Pouncey returning. However, i'm not impressed with their tackles, we need to send Ayers/Brown as many times as possible. We'll probably get burnt multiple times by their quick receivers.

It all still depends on if Locker can manage the game and if CJ is really going to have a rebirth year. Right now, i'll be a homer...

Titans: 27
    Steelers: 24

9. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

We have to string together 8-10 minute drives...otherwise the D will be toast

10. NcTitans_fan

NcTitans_fan Starter

yeah but those backup rbs usually make us look like a powder puff football team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar