PK busting on Titans for nepotism with Kevin Matthews

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Dec 12, 2013.

1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Yes he did. Our LB coach came from a HS in NJ
  2. EnglandTitan66

EnglandTitan66 Rookie

Kuharsky has always been a suck for the organisation just so that he could keep his hand-in and get his not so "exclusive" exclusives. His worst excesses were toward the end of the 'stache era when his pom-pom waving was beyond embarassing. This change of tack however short-lived is kind of refreshing.

Whether this is a sea-change or just the medication wearing off remains to be seen. Mind you , being "savaged" by Kuharsky is I guess , a bit like a cotton-bud enema. Wonder how Munchak would deal with the bashing he'd take in a hard nose journo town like NY or Chicago over this rather than the Nashville comfy chair ??
  3. Johnnyrex

Johnnyrex Starter

Which team, in some form or fashion doesn't hire someone who was a friend or collegue or just known by the head coach?
  4. JCBRAVE

Well Im sure it happens at some point for every coaching regime, but he skipped a whole level of competition.

HS--->NFL is very rare.

But thats Mike Munchak for you. He'll give anyone a job since he was handed a job he didn't deserve.
  5. Johnnyrex

Johnnyrex Starter

I will not argue that, but it's easy to say that he didn't deserve the job now... while the team is losing. I wonder if you would still see things that way if the titans had already clinch a playoff spot?
  6. JCBRAVE

He coaches the LB's. LB's have been an issue all season. So yes, even if we're winning, Im still calling him out.