PK vs. Bishop

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Sep 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Parking Lot B

Parking Lot B Stud Duck

Anybody read or heard anything else? Bishop has not been on the show since the argument. Thought maybe he would be back this morning, but he wasn't.

Just curious -

2. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

No. I was thinking the same thing this morning. I actually looked for this thread this morning but I had to leave.
    I googled but haven't found anything.

3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Neither him or Paul were on there when I was listening. Just Mark and Kevin.

4. skitch

I think he does a segment on the morning show on Tuesdays. Kuharsky WAS on his normal Midday 180 today. Left early to go to the press conference.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Blaine is back!

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

that's unfortunate

• Boring Boring x 1
  7. Parking Lot B

Parking Lot B Stud Duck

I'm glad the tussle didn't cost him his spot on the Zone. My guess is he may have been on suspension for a week for calling PK a name on air.

8. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

BLANE BISHOP is in my top 5 all TIME TITANS...had him autograph a Titans Cap....it occupies a place of reverence in my mancave...right beside my McNair autographed photo.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. skitch

Blaine is back.....Kuharsky said on a Periscope that he "would not be doing the Wake Up Zone any longer".

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

the only person that offers less on nashville sports radio than blaine bishop is floyd reese

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
    • Troll Troll x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar