Plaster gone

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Sep 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I LOVE when Plaster gets riled up. :ha:

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Don't know how well shuckin', jivin', rapping and Justin Timberlake impersonations would go over on sports radio..

In reality a dancing monkey can run a sports show. Just do all phone calls - no specific topics or corny contests. It would be best show on local radio in one week.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

It's actually what I wanted to do for a while.

My show would be different than what they have the other hours, that's for sure. Hell, I can't tell when one show ends and the other begins at the moment. I just start hearing Blaine Bishop's voice.

I'd probably have too many jokes to be on talk radio though. Think most those guys take themselves way too serious.

4. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

As stated by others, if it isn't baseball, specifically braves baseball the GP is a idiot. I can't stand him and even his voice grates at me. I don't really listen to that show, (Sirius subscriber). I do listen to the morning show sometimes, the one with Wycheck, especially when they have Kuharsky on. I used to try to listen to the afternoon show on Weds. during football season when they have on John McClain, still had to put up with GP's inane questions.

5. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Why would anyone wanna listen to you talk about how badly you want CJ gone so you can trade the draft for Tashard Choice? :moon2:

6. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Deuce Wayne's Sports Hour

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I fixed it for ya :D

8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

DW is the most qualified talk show host on these text forums. Fact.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It's easy to do a podcast these days.

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Wipe that splooge off of your cheek..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar