Play Calling , how come we dont switch things up more?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Mar 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

That's pretty much all Chow did here this past season. It was the entire point of the vaunted "double bootleg". It led to more turnovers.

2. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

An upredictable team gets alot of attention from both the fans and other teams. I liked it years ago when the Steelers had O'Donnell and Kordel Stuart as QBs. O'Donnell was a pocket passer and could throw deep. Stuart was everywhere living up to the nickname, Slash. Cowher sent BOTH QBs into the same huddle throwing the defense into confusion. Who's the QB, Slash or the pocket passer, both require a different defense. Young is a 'Slash' type QB whereas Collins is a pocket passer who can go deep. Similarities?
    I would love to see the excitement, if for once, Fisher put both Young and Collins into the huddle.
    I'm a huge fan of unpredictable teams.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I bet most anyone posting on this forum could give Chow a world class beat down on madden. I'm just saying. :drool:

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

28-0. A friend was the Titans. I won as the Redskins.:))

Titans 75-90 total yards I forgot.

5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

agree with you. I think that was Chow's master plan, bore the other team to death.

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Has anyone signed Norm Chow yet?

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

ha, good luck UCLA

9. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Amen to every one who mentioned Hemi bada Dinger.... u'll see a big turn around offense ran this up coming season no matter who's playing on offense. Our offense (hopefully) won't have rely on the D to win games.

10. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

god there goes ucla's football team, haha i thought hed be working for some buffet by now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar