Play vince now

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bigg, Sep 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

exactly! he did that in HIGH SCHOOL. totally different from the NFL.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Great let's make major decisions based on superstition.

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Vince is sick. Vince can't play. Why beg for a sick guy to come onto the field? Jeez, sometimes I think you guys are just trolls from other message boards. 0-3 is bad. w/ vince, theres a chance of 0-16

4. The_Jerr83

The_Jerr83 Camp Fodder

Can't deny the coincidence behind it... Besides at this point I think everyone wants to see what #10 can do. Playing with the starters and not the 2nd/3rd strings which is not a fair assesment on his progression.

5. The_Jerr83

The_Jerr83 Camp Fodder

Isn't that something a Troll would say?

6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

We let vince play a game last year against Indianapolis's 2nd string defense and he put up a big goose-egg on the scoreboard. W/ VY 0-16 is possible.

7. TitansWillWin1

TitansWillWin1 Camp Fodder

that might be one of the dumbest things i've ever heard! theres no way we would go 0-16 with anyone as our qb! our D and rushing attack is too good!

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Collins didnt get us behind in the games, but he doesn't do anything to get us ahead again.

Like i keep saying , if the drawn up play doesn't work Collins fails every time. And the way we are being out coached the drawn up plays will never work. We need VY to make something happen.

9. TitansWillWin1

TitansWillWin1 Camp Fodder

as long as were losing going into the fourth quarter, we need vince in over collins!! end of story

10. Black66

Black66 Starter

There in no way that Vince would do any better than Kerry has so far this season. In fact, there is no way that Vince could have made a lot of the throws that Kerry did against the Jets. We lost that game because of horrible special teams errors, not because of QB play. I don't think Collins is the best QB of all time or anything but he does a solid job of running the offense. He knows how to execute the plays called in and can make all the throws he needs to. If we bail on him and put VY in we might as well be throwing in the towel on this season, which we absolutely shouldn't do. We aren't the Browns...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar