Player of The year award

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bored1, Dec 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

So who would you give your player of the year award to? I know a bunch will be vincesanity but who would be next inline? I would say its a toss up between pacman and henry. Leanin a lil more towards henry but pac is making his strides at earning my respect

2. mdfan

mdfan Starter

I would at least add Bulluck - for his leadership

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

in my eyes bulluck all the way. henry would end up winning it tho. id flip a coin over them. pacman too. idk its hard. if henry breaks 1000 then give it to henry

4. Chrish Hope, he's been great, has had a pro bowl year, and deserves it...

Pacman has had a break-out year, you could give it to him...

Bulluck has been performing great all year as allways...

Without Henry's solid performances, we may well be be 2-10...

And there's always Young...

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

michael roos has turned in a very good season. he has held some very good pass rushers in check through out the season.

6. Matty

Matty Guest

granted I love VY and well the whole freakin team but I think without Bulluck we would have struggled to hit 5 and 7

so its Bulluck for me

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Four weeks left to play. Henry, Young, Bulluck, or Hope could easily have it.

8. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

between Bulluck, VY, Pac, Hope, Roos, and Henry

9. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Bulluck for his leadership role.
    What we needed more than anything this season was somebody to stand up and be a leader to all the youngsters we have on our team.. Bulluck accepted that challenge and gets my vote for doing that.

Plus he's a BEAST on the field.

10. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I would say Travis Henry. He held the running game down while VY was still growing and learning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar