Player of The year award

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bored1, Dec 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. killacalititans

killacalititans Camp Fodder

i say hope for leadership and attitute to the whole team

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

If we finish .500 on the year, its going to Vince Young, but i fwe end up like 7-9,6-10, then it wil probably go to Pac Man or Bulluck, I wouldnt put it past Hope either because fot he inpact he made just for one season on the team, but right now, i think the person most deserving of it is Bulluck, I put him over Pac Man because of Pac Mans off field issues, then again, mayb Pac Man needs this to give him more confidnce and let him understand what a little hard work and discipline can get him.

3. titansmcm

titansmcm Guest

VY has to get it because of the spark he has given to this team.

4. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

This is a little out there but my vote for player of the year would be for the whole team. They have really come together this year and are playing as a unit on both sides of the ball.

5. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

I nominate Gunny....

6. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

well, you know i guess when i posted this i didnt fully think it through, but you have got to say there are alot of player of the year awards that need to go out, pac has really stepped it up, bulluck well he is...bulluck. i wouldnt expect anything less. hope has done good, vy is awesome, i mean you could name pretty much any player on the team . everyone of them has seemed to have stepped it up a notch.

7. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

I'd have to say Bulluck. Who else would've called the players only meeting?

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:brow:

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Bulluck has really stepped up as a leader off the field as well as playing like a stud.

I say give it to the team as a whole if not Keith.

Fisher needs to get credit for this turn around

10. i agree childress

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar