Player to watch tonight (Little Caesar's Bowl)

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by edward nigma, Dec 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edward nigma

edward nigma Starter

(Let me start by saying, I want to select Khalil Mack - but I believe he will be gone when we pick)

Aaron Donald - DT/Pittsburgh

Now this young man is an elite 3 technique, the only knock on him is his lack of height. Now your probably thinking we already have Jurrell Casey (and you would be correct), but this young man is a FOOTBALL PLAYER that is interchangeable and spent time at DE.

Now I know no one wants a 6"0 defensive end, (but thinking outside the box) this young man is electric on the defensive line. He has Warren Sapp quickness. I would be happy trading back acquiring a 3rd round pick and selecting this young man if he was available.

Credentials:
    He won the Outland, Nagurski, Lombardi, Bednarik made the AP All America first team while also getting the ACC DPOY award. It's the first time anyone has swept the four trophies in one year.

Search youtube and watch him play, but if you don't have time to search youtube just watch his play against Georgia Tech and I promise you will be impressed.

He is #97 or the guy making all of the plays in the backfield:

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Dwight Freeney is 6'0"

#justsayin

I'd be totally on board with us drafting Donald, its those "football players" that make game wining plays, not the athletes everyone watches at the combine. he should be there in the 2nd for us if we want him, his "tweener" size as they might say will hurt his stock some.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

you mean like Murray, JCB?

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

The whole "too short to be a DE" thing is so overblown, IMO.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeah, look at Rudy.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Dwight Freeney ran a 4.5 40 and had a genius score on the wonderlic. Just sayin...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar