Players we can still sign.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

OVER PAYING OVER PAYING OVER PAYING

thats everyones favorite word. Well guess what. Players arnt going to sign for you when u have a crap load of money and u offer them less then what they want. The only people we will sign with that kind of money is scrubs. You have the money. Spend some.

This is rediculous. How many days has it been sence free agency? a week? No players? We should at least have 1 or 2 by now.

And NO Im not going to root for the Eagles.

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

You know what. Your rite. My bad. Im getting to worked up over not getting Donte.. If Fisher says he has a plan then he has a plan. Psh we all thought we would suck last year and we did at the beginning but we finished out with a winning record. Im just gonna calm down and wait for us to get some players. There should be some good ones left. Hopefully

3. dont worry, there arent any good players left thata we can get, but hopefully they have a master draft planned out or something

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Calvin Johnson would make me happy

5. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

It's hard not to get frustrated when you see all these teams making moves and your team isn't. But you got to be patient man. Jeff Fisher hasn't coached this team for 13 years for nothing. I've got faith in this front office to make this team better. Simply put, there wasn't any one player in free agency that would have made us a super bowl contender. It's better to pick up solid role players and build through the draft. That's been our philosophy for years, and it's worked well.

6. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

I kinda think we should sign Harper, if only for the veteran experience in the league. He may not be the best, but he's got to be better than Hill. That's the only FA out there right now that I think we should be going after. That's probably because we haven't really had any competition with him yet. Curtis would be good too, but he would have to be cheap... real cheap. I don't think that will happen though. The Titans are definitely going defense with their first pick. They have to. It is the only logical move to make since they were rated last in the league last season.

7. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

:what: (Sukrillux and BigRed)

8. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Well I'm sure teams didn't wait around to see if the best to FA's out there would be signed last(Harper and Curtis). It's clear now, Fisher's plan is just to use the talent that we can select. Hey don't forget front office... the offseason is a competition also.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

There is no plan. Unless the plan was to just wait for the draft. Fisher just said that because Fisher constantly says nonsense when put on the spot. Why aren't people used to his bs answers by now?
    The plan is to spend as little money as possible, and hope a 2nd year playing QB can pull a miracle from his arse.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

why is it people here think they know better then those employed in the NFL?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar