Players who could be cut due to their teams 2007 cap constraints

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GLinks, Jan 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

KC to me was better as a pass rushing DT than out at end when he left here.

Hey, we could put half the team back together if we really wanted to. Get Jevon back, KC, JMac, re-sign Robaire, yank Samari back from Baltimore after the cut him if they win the SB. Anybody got a number for Carlos Hall?

Just got the heeby jeebies going back in the past like that.

2. they would all be old tho...

3. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Obviousy way too old. I think that's where the heeby jeebies come in. I do think Jevon still could have 5 more good years in him if in the right system. Unless we pick a DE 1st round we're gonna need to bring someone in for a few years while a 2nd or 3rd round DE develops. Same thing with MLB IMO.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Kearse and samari back in the fold?

I bet fisher would like to see that happen.

First of all kearse is not an injury prone player. In his previous three years he started 14, 14, 15 games respectedly. He will turn 31 in june so he is hardly old. He certainly is an upgrade over laboy so why not?

Samari will turn 31 in august and would certainly be an improvement over hill.

Not bad samari rolle as our #2 corner? Getting those 2 guys would give us an upgrade at 2 of our weaker positions without costing an arm or a leg and they both have post season experience something we will need. I just wouldn't sign them to anything longer than a 2 year deal..

5. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Looks like the Ravens will be filling up the second floor of the Balto County Old Timers Rest Home! That's if the Raiders don't swing a deal for all of them.
    Reading that list, I sense an odor of Ben Gay in the air.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar