Players who have won you over/let you down?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, May 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Donald Brown is another name Id say surprised me, but I never became a fan. When my friends and I were in school many of them had classes with Donald Brown, I was never impressed with him at UConn but they kept telling me he'd surprise me some day, well sadly he did, and at all the wrong times. really wish that guy landed in the NFC North so he could never sneak up on the Titans how he often did.

2. XO

XO Nevada Native

I had high hopes for @JCBRAVE as a veteran member and forum leader.

Massive letdown.

• LOL LOL x 3
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

how have I let you down? not enough threads this week?

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

A more recent one, I hated the Taylor Lewan pick. Wanted Aaron Donald. But now, he is one of my favorite Titans and that is looking like a great pick a year later.

5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

they probably still say he went undrafted for a reason huh.....some fans just cant get over draft status.....

6. JCBRAVE

Yea same here, but didnt hate the pick, knew his potential and the value of a LT, but yea when we passed on Donald for a LT I was not happy

7. XO

XO Nevada Native

Mike75 is on your game.

I'm more disappointed in you than your grandpa was when he let you run his coat company into the ground.

8. JCBRAVE

You need to be more like Mike actually and try and keep up

9. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Just Titans wise surprise player is Casey. I just thought he was another 3rd round guy who would just be meh. Little did I know he would become a top 5 DT.

Let down is Hunter. I loved the pick when it happened. Has been very disappointing since. I have that same hype with DGB. Hope he actually pans out. I've been following him since he was the #1 recruit coming out of high school.

NFL wise I was really surprised by Kevin Zeitler, RG from the Bengals. I went to high school with him. He was a 1st round pick and is now one of the best G in the NFL. Wasn't friends with him, but talked to him a bit in some classes I had with him. Also Russel Wilson. Watching him at WI I knew he was good, but didn't think he'd be this good.

Disappointed in all the WI RB. Ron Dayne, Anthony Davis, Brian Calhoun, and Montee Ball have all been terrible in the NFL.

Lol. As you can see I'm from Wisconsin.

10. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Won me over: Tom Brady. Just win baby

Let me down: Beanie Wells. Explosive athlete. But couldn't produce it on the field

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar