Players who should be worried for their jobs...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Don't worry. I'm sure when they try it on a real defense it will be the last time they decide to get cute with their QB.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Sadly I doubt we bench Levitre due to his contract. I wouldn't mind seeing Lewan get some starts at RT or RG at this point. I wonder what type of outs we have on his contact, he shouldn't be on the squad next year.

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Yep. Everybody knew he was an all-world OL coach. Only Bud Adams was stupid enough to think he would be a competent head coach. That hire hurt us. If they had left him as OL coach, he may still be the Titans OL coach today. But the bridge is forever burned.. and that is more on Bud than on Mike Munchak.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Seahawks used the same play with Wilson yesterday.

5. JCBRAVE

I really hope theres an out in that contract, we're already at ~$9M in dead money because of CJ, Amano, and Fitzpatrick.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Wilson's the kind of guy you trust to pull off something like that. Dalton should've been laid out.

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. JCBRAVE

When the play was developing I said to myself watch the QB, and BWW did great til the ball was in the air, then he blows a once in a lifetime chance to clean a QB's bell.

I was actually surprised BWW stayed home and didn't bite on the run.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Which begs the question do they think we have a real defense. Looks like a total disrespect. As difficult a task as it was, BWW made our team look even more like a bunch of no good chumps.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

disagree to the extent MM could have taken the high road and went back to OL coach for the Titans

But I agree it aint ever gonna happen. Did he drag along his retard assistant Matthews?

• LOL LOL x 1
    • WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  10. JCBRAVE

They called a great play, we over pursued, we asked for that to happen.

I saw it coming a mile away. BWW saw it too, but he's goofed up. Damn young players not finishing the play...:mad:

Imagine the momentum shift after BWW runs that back for 6, or even better thrashes the QB to no return.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar