playmaking WRs

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Fry, Dec 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

WR are overrated..............we can win with what we got.............we need D over any WR and we need it fast.

2. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

i dont see that at all..............

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

WR isn't overrated look how Steve smith makes Delhomme look. While we need D help a bit more I wouldn't pass on Dwayne Jarrett if he would be there mid-first but I think FS should be addressed in round by drafting Griffin or Reggie Nelson. then DE, WR, CB in no particular order or round.

4. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

Jarrett is ordinary...............look at my WR i have in the draft thread...........I dont even think meachem will go until three..............

5. CPA

CPA Camp Fodder

Meachem has said he will not come out early unless he is assured he will be drafted in first round.

6. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

I'm applying that to this draft. Wasn't meant as a general statement. Viewing those above us, we might not get the chance at the WR's, a Reggie Nelson, a Gaines Adams, a Alan Branch(if he declares)or any of those prospects who could be good pick ups for us. Doesn't mean we won't get a good player, just saying there are more project picks the further down you go. This has even been said in a previous thread, one over on the Rumor Mill speaking of Reese's track record.

7. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Ok there are still great prospects left in round 7 so to say there are more projects left after picks 18-20 or later is not true there are still great players thats why they are in the first round and in the nfl draft. Later picks can trun out just as good and the players are just as good if not better and all great prospects. I don't understand ur meaning deutschtitan but w/e.

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I am completely relaxed about our draft position. Could be the perfect spot to draft a top safety or o-lineman.

Look at it this way: the Chargers got Merriman at #28. Plenty of good things can happen at every slot.

9. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Note to self: No more posting with major hangovers. Anyways, my posts didn't make sense to me either...in other words I really meant to say the drafts a crap shoot and was displeased we would possibly not have a shot at some of the over hyped players.

10. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

I thought the Chargers got Merriman at 13...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar