Playoff Implication Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Dec 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

NOW, will all you stop hoping the Jets win one and we sneak in? I'm getting tired of posting they MUST LOSE TWO in all scenarios. Quit focusing on Denver. They have the 5 all but wrapped up, save for New York. They have the best conference record. We can't match them in a tie. SO STOP with that stuff already.

We can only hope for #6.

Jax can't touch us even if tied. This is what we needed. KC is irrelevant. We have to beat New England or it won't matter who has a 9-7 record cuz it won't be us then.

Finally, Miami and Oakland can beat New York. Take a closer look at why. Then hope it happens.

Firstly, I want our team to have the pride of finishing with a winning season. If we do that the best we can, we can hope the rest falls into place.

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

everyones assumptions appear to be conflicting with everybody elses..

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Not really. I think we are all on the same page again.

4. icehube

icehube Camp Fodder

As I said earlier its really easy.

If three of them happen we're in 5th, if two of them we're in 6th.

1. KC wins its last game (Jacksonville) and Denver loses its last game (49'ers)
    2. Cincinnati loses its last game. (Pittsburgh)
    3. Jets lose their last two. (Miami, Oakland)

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Ok so if the Jets lose tomorrow they fall to 3-3 in division. If both the Jets and the Titans win we are tied in record but the Titans have a better division record,; we need another team to tie with us who also has a better then 3-3 division record to then use the three team rule. If Cinci wins they go to 5-1 in division which we can not have so KC must win and Cinci must loose plus we need the Jets to lose on Monday night.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

this seems to get harder as its gets less and less.

7. ludoscok

ludoscok Guest

I know this is so confusing...:grrr:

8. Apple Gooncha

Apple Gooncha Camp Fodder

I tell ya, all of this stuff has been very confusing for me the last couple of weeks.. but... go Dolphins!

9. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Pats-Two weeks in a row

Going into the last week of the season a few things still have to happen but it is possible that we could play the Pats twice in a row. Closing out the season at home and opening round at their place. Weird huh?

10. Yeah, but its more likely we play the colts if we get to the the playoffs, but yeah, playing the same team 2 weeks in a row is a weird...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar