Playoff Machine

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Nov 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Ours are very close, with my scenario, the Texans need to beat the Colts in order to get that first round bye. I think we are sitting pretty good to get into the playoffs at 8-8.

2. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Well if there can be one shining light of possibility it is this: It has been argued here that the titans haven't really played hard this year, thus their pitiful record. If that is true, they should be much more fresh than our upcoming opponents. THis looks to have been a developing strategy of our young coaching staff. I am thoroughly impressed. Go Munch! We win!

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

This has Titans losing to Texans, but beating GB. Colts losing to Titans, Texans x2.

Also have the Bengals, Chargers and Pit all at 9-7

Attached Files:

4. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Another thing that could really help is that the Texans still have to face the Pats. If the Pats win out (including the Texans) and finish the year 13-3. If the Pats and Ravens win out, then a Texans loss to the Colts in week 17 would mean a drop from 1st to 3rd seed and no 1st round bye.

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

It's doable but we really need to win 5 of 6. Doubt it but a good win vs Jax would help me believe.

7. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

Not to worried about it, Norvs probably to busy filling out his resume

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

We NEED to take care of business and beat Jax twice, the Jets & Colts.. And take the Texans game at home.

9. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

I love the optimism but in reality I don't think we'll beat the Texans or GB. And by the way we've played thus far I'd be willing to bet we drop at least one more game that we should win. Unless last week was a prelude of how this team is going to play from here on out I say we probably end up 7-9 or 8-8 at best. I know there are some "magical" formulas that states that technically it is possible I'm just saying its not that probable.

Good news is, not being eliminated yet still makes the season interesting and who knows, maybe we'll finally start firing on all cylinders and we'll have another Music City miracle...let's hope anyway!

10. ImTheCrew

ImTheCrew Starter

Tennessee " In the hunt" Titans

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar