Playoff Machine

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Nov 21, 2012.

1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Would definitely take Jones or Te'o, I don't care what system or players we already have those guys are going to be game changers in the NFL.
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I really would like one of those two, if that happens I would hope we switch to a 3-4 as well. That would be siiiiiiiiiiiiiiick.
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I will now use the playoff machine as a draft machine... I'll have us finish 4-12 and predict where the other scrub teams finish.

Let's see where we end up...
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Something we don't have and need, badly.
  5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Not sure how the tiebreakers will work out, but this is what I got (if we finish 4-12):

1. Chiefs
    2. Eagles
    3. Cardinals
    4. Raiders
    5. Titans
    6. Jags
  6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

1. Chiefs -- Geno Smith, QB, WVU
    Cassel isn't cutting it, they need a new face of the franchise. A new HC is on his way, which means he'll want his QB. Geno will have weapons with Charles & Bowe.

2. Eagles -- Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M
    Eagles OL has been terrible. Joeckel is the best OT prospect since Jake Long. Eagles could also opt for Jarvis Jones if they want a defensive playmaker. But protecting the QBs blindsind has to be #1 on their board.

3. Cardinals -- Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia
    Jones can get after the pass-rusher, but isn't the best tackler. Daryl Washington + Jarvis Jones would be scary. Cardinals still need a QB and a re-vamped OL, but no OL is available right now. Look for the Cardinals to potentially trade #3 to move back. Someone would trade up for Jarvins, Cardinals can move back and gobble up some OL or potentially Barkley later in the first.

4. Raiders -- Star Lotuleli, DT, Utah
    Seymour is aging fast and Tommie Kelly is nothing. Lotuleli draws Ngata comparisons, but still has alot to prove.

5. Titans -- Manti Te'o, Johnathan Hankins, or Bjoern Werner
    Plenty of options here. All 3 are playmakers, just have to decide what we want. I'm in for Te'o.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

So if you use the playoff machine, and set it to high power ranked team wins... draft order is:

1. Kansas City
    2. Jacksonville
    3. Philadelphia
    4. Oakland
    5. Carolina
    6. Arizona
    7. Detroit
    8. Buffalo
    9. Tennessee
    10. Cleveland

(has us beating JAX)