Playoff Odds

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TNThunder, Dec 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

For the Titans to get into the AFC playoffs, four things must happen:

1) The Titans must beat the Patriots.
    2) The Bengals must lose to or tie with the Steelers.
    3) The Broncos must lose to the 49ers.
    4) The Chiefs must beat the Jaguars.

Titans are favored by 3 over the Pats (go figure)
    Cincinatti is favored by 6 over the Steelers
    Broncos are favored by 10.5 over the 49ers
    Chiefs are favored by 2.5 over the Jags

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Bengals and Broncos play at home. We need both the Steelers and the 49'ers to win on the road. 49'ers play their home games at near sea level. Oh yeah, it looked pretty dang cold in Denver. Chiefs being at home helps. On that note the Broncos have been dropping games at home.

Titans just need to win the game.

we need two upsets in other games.

Broncos and Bengals have both been looking a bit weak.

I just wonder if we will see a watered down version of the Pats?

They can't win a bye anymore. I don't think a loss will put them on the road in the Wild Card round... would it?

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Looks favorable to me.

4. Bayou Titan

Bayou Titan Starter

This is an extreme longshot but you know what so was a .500 or better season... I will enjoy this weekend even if we don't get in. Stranger things have happen. Like 24 points in the fourth quarter....

5. Not gonna happen...

6. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Man O Man, I was just watching Cold Pizza on ESPN and they put the Titans in the top 4 teams rankings for the playoffs... even if we don't make it watch out next yr!!! I think we'll get in though, everything is going for us right now... Christmas has already came early, lets make this a blast for the new year! Go Titans!

7. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Yeh, we'll we've proved the doubters wrong... anything can happen man

8. Bayou Titan

Bayou Titan Starter

The real nightmare scenario is that the stars align and the help comes to pass but the Titans lose.

I just hope it's over by noon if it's gonna end... Don't make me sit through the 49ers - Bronco game at 3, just to be let down.

9. Nine

Nine Starter

I wonder if the VY mojo is powerful enough to alter the outcome of other games? :))

10. Bayou Titan

Bayou Titan Starter

I'm gonna be honest... I'm not sure what VY doesn't influence at this point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar