Playoff Odds

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TNThunder, Dec 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

I agree, kupo, but it will never happen. That conference thing is ingrained in the NFL tradition. I wouldn't mind seeing the divisions fixed though. Right now, you can have a division winner with a lower record than a team that doesn't get a WC spot. Doesn't look like that will happen this year, thankfully.

2. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

so does the Jets game have no effect on us anymore, like if they are upsetted by Oakland?

3. tentits

tentits Guest

OK, I'm sure this has been posted a million other places, but I haven't seen it. Why do the Jaguars have the tie-breaker on us? We split the wins and we have a better division record than them. We have the same AFC & NFC win records. I mean come on...we even have a better division record than the division leading Colts! Whats up with this?!

4. The Jags don't have the tiebreaker on us...

5. Pit Bull #53

Pit Bull #53 Guest

Exactly...it's not that we need the Jags to lose, it's that we need KC to win to keep Denver out.

6. tentits

tentits Guest

Oh? So just Denver losing doesnt give us the tie-breaker over Denver...Kansas City would have to win and then they would move ahead of Denver and we have the tiebreaker over KC? ...and as long as we win, Jacksonville is out, right? Oh my is that ever sweet!

7. Basically we lose a 2-way tie breaker with Denver. But in a 3-way tiebreaker with Denver and KC, we'd win.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

http://mb.jaguars.com/Topic156878-17-2.aspx#bm161390

I got this info from the Jacksonville board today. That's nice to know, no matter what, if we win Jacksonville is in 3rd place.

I don't know about you guys but if the Titans win and the Steelers and Chiefs pan out, I'm sticking around town for that late game.

pure pandemonium could be unleased.

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

you can chill at my house. we'll celebrate I'm sure

:beerbang:

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I just might do that. for real.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar