Playoff Picture .....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Dec 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsTitan

MsTitan Camp Fodder

I don't see Indy doing that. I see the Colts trying to knock us out even if they have secured the #2 seed. I don't think they want us in the playoffs.

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

it'd be real nice for Indy to rest their starters
    makes since for them to do that

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

you're right ... not sure where I came up with that

the bottom line was, I'd probably prefer playing Pitt
    don't ask me why....it's just a hunch

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I honestly don't care who we beat. :))

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I'm sticking with this scenario...

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Basically, the playoffs begin next week. And we've got an easy one. If we keep winning we will get in, and the Colts will be the first real team we meet. It's sort of like we finished with the 1 seed, and now we get the Jets and the Chiefs as a reward. Just look at it that way. And then everyone can be happy again.

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I always enjoy how you look at things.

I'm thinking we want Buffalo to beat Cleveland next week?

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

That is what I'm rooting for. The Bills to win. I think it gives us the best chance. Because then Buffalo has two chances to lose and fall behind us. Whereas if Cleveland wins, they have to lose to Cincinnati or we are out. Which is only one chance.

Buffalo plays the Giants and Philadelphia to follow. The Giants are tough, and the Eagles are likely to showcase Kolb at home if they are out of it, and Kolb had a good preseason in all games.

All that said, Cincinnati is very capable of beating the Browns. I actually like that matchup a lot. I would have wanted no other team to play the Browns with everything on the line.

9. kak23

kak23 Camp Fodder

hahhahahaha...playoffs...It's too bad the Browns can't play the Pats for the remaining games.

10. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Were about as close to being eliminated without being mathematically eliminated *** you can be

Its about as equal to being 0-6, 6 weeks in and saying "we'll if this happens...."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar