Playoff Predictions

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewHorizans, Jan 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

I want the Colts to choke!!! No way Luck goes further in playoffs faster than Peyton did.

:coltsblow::coltssuck::coltsblow::coltssuck:

2. RTH

RTH Meh...

The real question who or how many Pats get injured to allow the Colts back into the game. Or how suddenly stupid the defensive play calling gets to allow the Colts back in.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

that we F'in get there next year... call it a prediction or a wish, don't really care, but we better be playing in January next year

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

New England over Indy
    San Diego over Denver

Saints over Seahawks
    Panthers over 49ers

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

God the Seahawks hate is sickening... Can't wait for Saturday to watch them beat that NO ass down again.

6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I predict I don't give two ***** without two tone blue in the playoffs

7. JerseyJef13

JerseyJef13 Starter

Seattle 34 NO 21
    Indy 27 Pats 24 (I hate this but I have a hunch)

SF 23 Carolina 21
    Denver 38 SD 28

8. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Hawks over Saints - That D is top notch and I was in that stadium this year for the Titans game. For a team that has struggled on the road, even with Brees and Graham, that is going to be a tough game for the Saints.

Panthers over 49ers - I'd love to see the Panthers finally win the SB they should have against the pats. That D is fantastic and Newton has been playing well. Unlike Green Bay, Carolina is a top defence that won't let Kap run all over them. Home field advantage as well.

Pats over Dolts - Brady. Nuff' said, well and :coltssuck::coltsblow:

Broncos over Chargers - Can't see them losing twice in a row at home to the Chargers, or twice in a row to a 6th seed. Plus, that offence just has too many weapons.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I'm a believer in Brees and a hater of Pete Carrol.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I like all of your picks minus the saints pick. I just don't see anyone beating the hawks at home. Saints barely beat philly and they have a much weaker defense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar