Playoff scenario

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Dec 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Fixed it for you. Your orginal post would not get the Titans in the playoffs.

2. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

That is a whole lot of finger crossing and praying, but most of those matchups seem favorable for us. Still not very likely at all, but all we can do is win and pray.

3. -Scar-

-Scar- E-Legend

well..i dont see us being less motivated by a #2 seed when we come to visit y'all but i do expect a tight and close game...if VY is healthy we may have a problem..im tryin to convince myself we wont let chris johnson serve our defense for breakfast..but im a lil more logical & reasonable than that...

i was honestly unaware yall still have an outside chance of makin the postseason

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

fat lady is warming up, but that's all for now.

5. Starkey

Starkey Camp Fodder

Hey thanks!

And I have officially taken the fat lady hostage! :)

6. LiLTex12

LiLTex12 Starter

Now, correct me if I'm wrong which I probably am, but I thought we held the tie breaker over the Texans since we have a better divisional record than they do, with them losing twice to Jacksonville. So it wouldn't matter if the Texans won or lost, unless I'm wrong about how they handle the tie breaker within the division.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

you are correct. Division ties before conference ties. Titans have tiebreaker on cows, tarpkitties have to lose again.

8. kdizzle

kdizzle Camp Fodder

Weather in Baltimore is extremely bad which may help Chicago....

9. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

Yea....maybe Chicago will be able to get some "equalizing" INTS from balt during the bad weather to counter Cutler's "ability". :ha:

10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

you guys that wont shut up about playoffs and going to be really mad if we dont make it. none of you are bracing yourself. i havent thought about playoffs since week 6 when the pats made us look like school girls.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar