Playoffs?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oldoilerfan, Nov 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldoilerfan

oldoilerfan Camp Fodder

Finally, 300+ passing yards for VY. Now, if Jeff can only don a Titan #10 jersey to feel like a winner and then I will know the football gods are smiling on the Oilers.....:ha:

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

vince has thrown for 300 before...

3. turf

turf Practice Squad

let's get to .500 first before you start talking about playoffs.

4. oldoilerfan

oldoilerfan Camp Fodder

I know.....Dynomite!

5. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

I wonder if Jeff feels like a winner now ;p

Oh and 1 game at a time = key. They gotta concentrate at one at a time and they could POSSIBLY be back in playoff runnings. Next week will be their ultimate test of the new revitalized D and O....let's see how they do.

Win OR Lose....if they BRING IT. I think they will be completely vindicated.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Naw Jeff Fisher felt like a winner we he put on Peytons jersey... remember :p

7. QBKILLAR

QBKILLAR Starter

I'm with turf. Think it's still a little early to be talking playoffs. I would'nt be suprised if we drop one more just from another team having all the stars line up or just going to Indy (will 9-7 get us a wildcard?). I'm really stoked for that Indy game though if we have a healthy D backfield and letting the D rest a little cause Vince keeps em from a three and out every possesion.

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

We own tie breakers over a couple of those teams. We've actually beaten the mugs off the colts recently too. It's San Diego that has given us problems. The Bengals and Broncos are not good teams. They could definately come back to us. Pittsburgh is good though. The Ravens are about a .500 team. for the most part. I think we could do it. Things are falling into place. The only team that should be good is Pittsburgh. Everyone else is average at best and if they play average, we'll pass them. Course, we must keep winning. But you can see the team believes it. And I think the media wants us to do this. So all aboard for a great train ride to the finish line.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

If Baltimore wins, that means only one game did not go our way this week ( jets ). Amazing.

10. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

In College? Yes. In the NFL? Not that I recall.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar