Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Playstation Event

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Feb 20, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    Watchdogs looks amazing. No matter what console that is on. I am getting it.
  1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $53
    These press releases are always underwhelming.

The only thing I care about is backwards compatability and I knew that was a wash since they make you purchase everything old online now. Such a ****ing sham.

I will get excited when I see launch titles and the new Madden we are stuck with for 10 years.
  2. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,925
    Only took Sony 20 years to change their controller.

Playstation's horrible controllers have like 90% with my hatred towards the system.

I'll be sticking to the new Xbox whenever it comes out, but I might get a PS4 somewhere down the road.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    It hasn't really changed though.

Out of interest, if the 720 requires an always on internet connection and built in Kinect, would it bother you?

Also, rumour is it will use Kinect to count how many people are watching a movie and make you pay per user (I find this hard to believe) but if true, would that affect your purchase?
  3. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,925
    Well, that all sounds incredibly stupid. I doubt they'd do that. Built in Kinect is fine as long as it can be turned off.

Probably won't change my mind either way. I've been an Xbox guy since it came out. I had a PS2, but as soon as I got the original Xbox, I made the switch and eventually stopped playing/liking Playstation altogether.
  4. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $53
    xbox lost a customer after I had 4 RROD, even getting them fixed for free at that point was too much.
    Ensconatus high fives this.
  5. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,020
    So I saw the no backwards compatibility with PS3 comment. But does this also apply to PSN games as well? I'd assume so. But that'd be pretty shitty. I've invested a lot of money in PSN games.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    Not sure, didn't hear anything about it.
    The Gaikai guy mentioned the no BC but they were working on a streaming option which I would assume means your own PSN purchases would work.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    It's the going rumour at the moment. But means nothing until it's confirmed, was just curious.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    I got RROD once but I'm not going back to Xbox. Most of their games have come across so I have no need. Unless they get something must have, I won't be getting the new one.

I'm happy enough with what the PS4 showed that I'll get one eventually.