Playstation Network ID

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Puck, Jun 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

btw, what does XMB stand for ?

--- never mind .... found it
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_Media_Bar

Cross Media Bar (also written as Xross Media Bar) officially abbreviated as XMB, is a GUI system developed by Sony. It was originally used in the PSX media center as the user interface. The interface features icons, which are spread horizontally across the screen. Navigation moves the icons, instead of a cursor. These icons are used as categories to organize the options available to the user. When an icon is selected on the horizontal bar, several more appear vertically, above and below it (selectable by the up and down directions on a directional pad). The Cross Media Bar is used as the default interface on both the PlayStation Portable and the PlayStation 3. Since 2006, it has also been used in high-end WEGA TVs[1] and the high-end STR-DA 5200ES AV receiver.

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

cool ...... i guess
    yeah, I've downloaded just about every demo and I was messing around with some of the puzzle games for my kid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar