Please don't get all emotional guys

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That was the most enjoyable loss I think I've ever witnessed. I was pumped alllll game, and not til Cook fumbled did I say a curse word.

2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Really? As soon as 5 minutes went by in the 3rd I was almost positive we would lose. You could just tell we were playing trying to run the clock out with 30 minutes left instead of trying to score. It was the start of what has happened many times before so we should have all known how it would likely play out.

3. Mariani&Cheese

Mariani&Cheese Practice Squad

Thanks!

I wasn't able to watch the full game, I had to watch Redzone, so it was in-and-out for me (I don't have direct TV up here in CT and my usual stream wasn't working) but I caught most of the first half, which was enjoyable, it was just sad to see the game slip away in what I thought was going to be a win over a very good defense.

4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Too late, I cried myself to sleep last night. lol

But for real, you're right it's not over for us. We're still in the hunt and we've got 8 games to go. Hasselbeck has to start making smarter decisions, he's forcing bad throws and he looks more out of sync than our WRs do.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Mediocre is the worst, man.

Being great is great, obviously.

Being awful is terrible, but at least noteworthy.

being right in the middle insures that neither January or April are exciting.

6. JCBRAVE

You're in Connecticut too? I never see Nutmegger's on gotitans.com. I've got a good site for streaming, I'll private message it to you later in the week as that link is on my home computer.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

LOL yeah I pretty much agree. I love a win, even when you know you aren't going to make the playoffs. But at least when you're really really good or really really bad you know about what to expect week in and week out. These bi-polar teams are what drive me crazy. I swear I feel like I'm going to have a panic attack at kickoff every single Sunday. :ha:

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. jdog

jdog I like beer!

The one positive consistency Isee every week is Finnegan on the field playing his A** off.

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I feel ya. At least if we totally sucked then I wouldn't be so disappointed but when we're actually beating a really good team like the Bengals only to lose in heartbreaking fashion it's gotta be the worst. At least when Pittsburgh took it to us it was kinda expected. But this game yesterday, we were winning and should have won.

10. JCBRAVE

Don't forget J-Mac!

I must have been drunk as hell by 4pm, cause I had a blast watching that game vs the Bengals.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar