Please don't get all emotional guys

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJ2K_809

CJ2K_809 Camp Fodder

Sign T.O.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

We are 4-4 with the easy part of our schedule behind us. We have ALL of the NFC South ahead of us. We will be lucky IMHO to be 2-2 or even 1-3 against them. We've got the Texans again away which will be interesting. We may get a W on that one if it means nothing to them.

3. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

what the heck.. i said something similar to this in a thread and i got criticized for it (i think JC was even one of them) and now he wrote the same thing?

guess my engrish isn't as well as i thought

4. amy

amy Starter

You know you are asking an awful lot, don't you? They haven't shown yet that they are up to the task. Personally, I think they're just wussies.

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Mathematically we're fine but 4-4 is not what's concerning me. It's the weak defense (no pass rush, soft coverage) and the horrendous offense since Britt has gone.

We're not improving, that's my main problem. 4-4 is fine but this will end 6-10 or 7-9.

I'd never jump ship, I'm a Titan for life. It's just frustrating to watch right now.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea but if I come to terms and admit this team sucks, I'm going to be angry that I spent so much time involving myself with a bunch of wussies.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

But we don't need to worry. Teams trip up for a fact. There's only 1 Green Bay Packers team, and thankfully they're not on our schedule. Everyone is beatable. Any given Sunday anything can happen. Saints were whooped by the Rams and had Jackson run for 159 Yds while doing it. We have a RB we can look to. C.J. averaged over 4.5 YPC last week. He's able to move when there's no DT's piled up on him. We need to put a carrot in front of Amano and tell him go forwards. I know our team can compete, 2 weeks ago vs the Texans, they didn't show up for football, vs. Cincinnati it was different.

8. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Yea..everyone except the coaches showed up yesterday.

9. pettso

pettso Starter

Yeah... very different. They showed up to play 30 minutes of football then got bored or quit. The team does not have a winning mentality. This goes back to Fisherball. Play not to lose.

I'm tired of it.

The coaches are losers. Munchak gets it from his mentor Fisher. I don't think Palmer has been successful anywhere he's been. Gray has some potential in my opinion, but he's surrounded by so many losers its hard to judge.

10. Mariani&Cheese

Mariani&Cheese Practice Squad

Yeah man I'm in Hartford! If its not the one I use already I'll give you mine that I use too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar