Please Get #28 And His Dreadlocks Out Of The Starting Defense

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Mex#1TitanFan, Sep 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lamont Thompson is just the worst Free Safety in our team, we will be better with Vinny Fuller in there.

Please post your comments

2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Did you watch the game? LT was not the main problem in our secondary. Try Hill or PacMan bighting on every play action. The plays you are calling poor plays on his part don't you ask yourself why our FS is covering the #1 WR on the Jets. Where are our CBs on those plays?

3. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

Yeah, I agree that #28 & #21 have got to step it up. Wrong or right, it's why I pressed so hard for them to sign Ty Law this off-season. I hate #21 so much, I was ALL for the signing of Law.

Wasn't it HE who was burned on that play where Hope made that big hit by the endzone in the 4th? I think it was ... BIG PLAY .. but anyway, the guy made a good catch. Hope rang his bell pretty good. Did all he could to pick up the toast ... but the dude held on.

I was pleased with Hope's play, btw.

21 & 28 suck! They'll be getting burned all season long.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

LT hasn't done anything significant in a long time. This season I haven't seen anything from hill, and the expectations are higher. Those two need to pick it up, especially LT. Why we got rid of tank and lance and kept him, I'll never understand. He does a great job of running near receivers, and then after they make a first down, or cross the five, he hits them. It's great, what a strategy.

5. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Let's not forget that Hill did have a pick and a nice return called back on a bad call.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

but all of hill's picks are tipped, the WR falls down or are thrown right to him. it's not like he's making great plays in coverage.

7. True that, and Pac got burned on a play-action.

Our secondary has potential, but so far including the pre-season, we've been shockingly awful.

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I am a Titans fan but rules are rules that was PI. You can not run through a guy to get a ball. The player has a right to his position. Go around him or what ever but you can not just bowl a guy over to get the ball. I was pissed at first until I saw the replay.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

So were Ty Laws last year.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i know, i was against the signing of law too. im pro hill because he's younger and can still develope, but i havent finished my kool aid yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar