Please Get #28 And His Dreadlocks Out Of The Starting Defense

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Mex#1TitanFan, Sep 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Lamont isn't a bad safety. He is still having to clean up Rey's shortcomings and mistakes. I have learned a lot about "actual" defensive schemes and (I'm apologinzing in advance, Gunny) but Hill is struggling. He is allowing receivers to turn back and catch the ball.

Receivers should NOT get so deep into the backfield that safeties are having to run them down.

2. hill is garbage, lamont is garbage, were drafting a griffin or that nd #9 safety boxer guy next year to replace lamont, cause hill still has time to improve, but i wouldnt mind seeing finnegan at hills spot, he looked like he did pretty good that game and i think it was him that caused pennington to fumble

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

man, i should threaten to take away my vince sig if i read another Hill is garbage post. :brow:

4. ok, hes alright, but lamont has gotta go

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

ahh blackmail, gotta love it.

6. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

There was PI, but with or without the PI, the ball would have been tipped. Sirmon got the tip and was in front of all of the PI action. It's not Hill's fault that (whoever that was) someone made a dumb play.

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Hill is a big time pile of garbage :brow:

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

9. Texas_Titan_1

Texas_Titan_1 Camp Fodder

i know the d gave up some big plays but thats what happens when your offense cant stay on the field. they are exhausted by the 4th. i would rather see vince go 3 for 4 and a pick with a possibility of a run, than 5 for 15 and a pick with a possibility of 10 yard sack. and sorry for being longwinded but i went to every home game a tx last year and he is good. i dont care what people say about playing to quickly they be like tim couch (ex). but then there is big ben who just has it. you have it you have it and vince has it. choice is let play this year get rookie mistakes over. come out next year kicking a@#

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

what does Vince have to do with Lamont?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar