Please Please Please Gm Reinfeld.........

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Aug 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

WILL YOU PLEASE get Mr Turner the burner from San Diego that guy would do great things in the TWO TONE BLUE NATION. DO WHAT IT TAKES give up a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th rd pick neither of those rounds picks have done anything anyway and most of our 1st round picks have been worthless exception of Bulluck and Vince. He will be a free agent at the end of this year and I know this season hasnt started yet and next year is along way away and planning ahead or working during the offseason DOES NOT HAPPEN IN THE TITANS FRONT OFFICE but please give it a try Michael Turner would be awsome in the Titans backfield please please get him next year. Thanks.

2. Its funny how after just 2 games of preseason play. The sky is falling. This is funny. Yea please Mike please get michael turner please. Our team sucks. chris Henry sucks we suck the sky is falling.

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

....he is going to be a free agent at the end of the season, why would we give away our 1st round pick, just for a guy that is going to play 16 games with us. plus the chargers arent going to trade him, i wonder how gochargers.com is taking that. they probably think there gm is worse then ours. IMAGINE THAT!

4. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

pretty badly i guess. look at the site. :suspect:

5. Nine

Nine Starter

I watched the first half of that Chargers game, and I feel very confident in saying that Turner is a far better RB than any RB on the Titans' roster since EG in his prime....and even then, Turner might still be the better back. The guy reminds me of a faster, quicker Larry Johnson.

I'm confident that Lendale and/or CHenry will step up to be solid, effective RB's in the NFL. But I also believe that the Titans need to make a hard run at Turner in free agency next year. He's that good.

6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

gochargers.com is taking it so bad their sever crashed.... ahhhhh

7. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

oh cmon Murse! you know you can't have more than three people on the site at a time! me endorsing the URL was a death wish for the site! :))

8. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

<a href="http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=991898">Eddie George Pushes over Ray Lewis</a><br><embed src="http://lads.myspace.com/videos/vplayer.swf" flashvars="m=991898&v=2&type=video" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="430" height="346"></embed><br>

Which leads me to believe this is true...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q0UePmKKHTI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q0UePmKKHTI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

9. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

haha.. yeah .. RIP gochargers..

man wish we could see Eddie suit up one last time...

10. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

What i don't get is that Head Coach spot. Look in the background. If they already let EG go by that time then who is in that number 27? :eh?:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar